All Locked Room Omaha games are private
Rest assured, that you’ll never be playing with strangers in our escape rooms and all of our escape rooms can be played with anywhere between 3 and 8 players.
Your Safety Is Important To Us!
COVID-19 Policy: Although we cannot completely eliminate the risk of the conronavirus we will be implementing the following measures to help protect our patrons:
- -A reduced escape room schedule to limit the number of people in the facility
- -Hand sanitizer to be readily available
- -Additional sanitation measures between groups
- -Additional time gaps between groups in order to perform more thorough cleaning
- -Staff to wear face masks at the facility
- -Staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and sent home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
We ask that our customers also take precautions when visiting our facility, namely: practicing physical distancing, wearing a mask, and staying home if you have a fever, cough or any of the other COVID-19 symptoms.
WE ARE LOCKED ROOM OMAHA
Locked Room Omaha LLC is Omaha’s newest escape room facility! Choose from 4 unique escape room experiences that we host in our top of the industry escape room facility located at: 741 N 120th Street.
WHAT IS AN ESCAPE ROOM?
Get locked in a real-life escape room with a group of friends, family or co-workers.
Each room has a unique theme with custom decor, and a backstory to set the tone of the adventure.
You will use elements of the room and solve puzzles that will unlock different elements to progress through the room(s).
You have 60 minutes to solve everything and escape the room – are YOU up to the challenge?
Escape rooms are CAPTIVATING REAL-LIFE ADVENTURE EXPERIENCES where teams of 3-8 PLAYERS are put in a custom themed room with a scenario, and given 60 MINUTES to escape. The rooms are best suited for players AGES 12+, and teams must work together collaboratively to escape by using elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles. Puzzles at Locked Room Omaha require a variety of different skill sets and can be broadly categorized into three different groups:
- LOGIC PUZZLES: Using your brain to problem solve things like patterns or putting items in a sequential order or direction.
- PHYSICAL PUZZLES: Physically interacting with the room itself by touching, moving, lifting, opening, pushing, pulling, etc.
- SEARCHING PUZZLES: Visually investigating your surroundings – not necessarily needing to move anything physically.
No experience is necessary, just come with a positive mindset and be prepared to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
OMAHA’S INTERACTIVE ESCAPE ROOMS
Escape Room Admission
This is a live event, often with booking before and after your time slot so please ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR to your start time.
Current bookings can be changed, altered, or cancelled by logging into your Locked Room Omaha Customer Area.